- The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed, commonly known as Saint Basil’s Cathedral. It is an Orthodox church in Red Square of Moscow and one of the most popular cultural symbols of Russia.
- At the southern end of Red Square stands the icon of Russia: St Basil’s Cathedral. This crazy confusion of colors, patterns and shapes is the culmination of a style that is unique to Russian architecture. In 1552 Ivan the Terrible captured the Tatar stronghold of Kazan on the Feast of Intercession. He commissioned this landmark church, officially the Intercession Cathedral, to commemorate the victory. Created from 1555 to 1561, this masterpiece would become the ultimate symbol of Russia.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 300 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 47.5 x 32.5 cm when complete.
There are no reviews yet.