- Reel in your kids’ addition skills by catching combinations of the selected number from start-up cards.
- This fun card game provides your children with an excellent introduction to number recognition, counting and basic addition.
- To start, place the 10 start-up cards on the playing area numbers faced-down. Then, one of the players flips over a card randomly. The number of the flipped over card will be the score the players will play on during this round.
- Players take turns flipping cards to show numbers and shout out “GOT IT” when they see combinations of numbers that together make the flipped over number from the start-up cards.
- Collect the most combinations and win!
- BEWARE of the hungry Shark cards just pull one and you return all the cards you have to the playing area and start all over again.
- This fun, fast math game for 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and up.
- Includes 90 number cards, 10 shark cards and 10 Startup number cards.
- An illustrated manual is included for how to play the two fun ways of “Shark Attack”.
There are no reviews yet.