- Nyhavn is a canal from the 17th century and is today a famous entertainment district in Copenhagen. It is lined with brightly colored old townhouses, bars, cafes, and restaurants. The canal harbors many historical wooden ships that are over 100 years old.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 1000 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 67.5 x 47.5 cm when complete.
There are no reviews yet.