- Tutankhamun was an Egyptian pharaoh who was the last of his royal family to rule during the end of the 18th Dynasty (ruled c. 1332 – 1323 BC). Tutankhamun took the throne at 8 or 9 years of age under the unprecedented viziership of his eventual successor. King Tut was famed for his opulent tomb, discovered intact in 1922, with his mask and mummy in his original sarcophagus.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 1000 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 67.5 x 47.5 cm when complete.
There are no reviews yet.