- “Junior Einsteins – My First Words” is an educational full of fun game; to be played in both classrooms and homes under the supervision of teachers and parents at least for the first few rounds.
- The game was developed using CVC nouns for early learners (three letters words a consonant, vowel and consonant sound. Cat, man and hut…etc)
- Junior Einsteins is not just a visual perception game but also an educational tool to help teachers and parents enhance their students and kids capabilities in English language.
- The concept looks simple but very challenging.
- There’s always one and only one match between any two cards of the 62 playing cards.
- Choose one of the five rules for playing the game and have all the fun while learning.
- This matching game was developed in association with educational consultants to ensure reaching the academic objectives with early learners in mind.
- 62 laminated cards.
- Thick, durable and curved corners.
- For ages 6 and up.
There are no reviews yet.