- The pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx are among the most popular touristic destinations in the world, and indeed already were even in Roman times. Each of these spectacular structures served as the final resting place of a king of the 4th Dynasty (c.2613–2494 BC). The Great Pyramid of Giza was built for King Khufu (c.2589–2566 BC), and the other two were for Khafre and Menkaure, his son and grandson. Khufu’s pyramid is both the oldest and largest of the three.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 1000 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 67.5 x 47.5 cm when complete.
There are no reviews yet.