- The folkloric masterpiece of Salah Jaheen, Sayed Mekawy, Salah El Saqqa, and Naji Shaker!
- It is an Egyptian puppet-operetta that was written by poet Salah Jahin with the music composed by Sayed Mekawy and first performed on theatre in May 1961; approximately 40-minutes in length.
- It formed a big part of the Egyptian folklore and considered the biggest icon representing the Folklore in Egypt in the twenty century; due to its expressive and funny depiction of the ”moulid”, and has been performed occasionally throughout the years until today.
- The operetta describes the celebration of the last night of the “moulid”, a festival celebrating the Prophet Mohamed’s birthday, through the displaying of the activities done in an Egyptian village. It focuses on displaying some certain scenes and activities from the carnival; like the circus, food stall vendors, shooting booth, and many other traditional scenes.
- 3 puzzle sets in one box. each puzzle is 300 pieces.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- Strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 47.5 x 32.5 cm when complete.
There are no reviews yet.