- The Eiffel Tower is a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Exposition Universelle (World’s Fair). It took 300 workers, 2.5 million rivets, and two years of nonstop labor to assemble. Upon completion, the tower became the tallest human-made structure in the world.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 1000 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 67.5 x 47.5 cm when complete.