- Dendera Temple complex is located about 2.5 kilometers southeast of Dendera, Egypt. The Temple of Dendara is one of the best-preserved temples in Egypt. It was known as the “Castle of the Sistrum” or “Pr Hathor”— House of Hathor.
- hypostyle hall, in architecture, interior space whose roof rests on pillars or columns. The word means literally “under pillars,” and the design allows for the construction of large spaces as in temples, palaces, or public buildings without the need for arches.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 500 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.