- The Colosseum, is an oval amphitheater in the center of the city of Rome, Italy, just east of the Roman Forum and is the largest ancient amphitheater ever built. Construction began under the emperor Vespasian in 72 AD and was completed in AD 80 under his successor and heir, Titus.
- Very high-quality printing and rich materials.
- 300 strong and sturdy pieces that resist bending.
- Very well-cut and fully interlocking puzzle pieces.
- Colorful and durable.
- Puzzle Size: 47.5 x 32.5 cm when complete.